The Livestock Conservancy is seeking a promotional materials specialist who is passionate about our mission and who can add value through increasing the awareness of our organization through effective, creative, and professional marketing pieces. This person will work with staff to assess and update current Livestock Conservancy marketing and promotional materials and create new ones as needed. This may include creating a suite of hard copy and electronic tools such as flyers, banners, advertisements, postcards, brochures, and posters.The Marketing and Communications Intern will work from our national headquarters in downtown Pittsboro, NC.
• Undergraduate degree or graduate student with proven experience in marketing, graphic design, communications, advertising, or related fields
• Experience or education in brand development
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Strong graphic design skills
• Listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented and organized
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Able to take initiative and work independently
• Experience in agriculture or non-profits a bonus
Please submit your cover letter, resume and at least 3 project samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
Compensation: $11/hr for approximately 400+ hrs.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.