WANT TO HELP?
Help conserve heritage breeds of livestock and poultry – volunteer for The Livestock Conservancy!
Informal Volunteer opportunities:
Check out the Promote Us page to see easy ways you can help spread the word about The Livestock Conservancy and heritage breed conservation.
Formal Volunteer opportunities include:
- Administrative Work
- Field Work
- Article submissions
- Workshops and Conferences
- Fundraising and Development
- Website assistance
- Staffing Public Events
Our volunteers perform important jobs that supplement the essential functions of the organization and allow staff to continue to develop and implement programs that further The Livestock Conservancy’s mission. We appreciates those of you who give of your time and talents in helping the Conservancy fulfill our goals. We hope you will find your experiences volunteering rewarding and meaningful! If you have any ideas for how you can volunteer that we haven’t mentioned, please contact us and let us know!
How to Volunteer:
• Request an application packet by contacting us.
• Fill out the application and email it back or mail it to the address below.
• Set up a time to visit The Livestock Conservancy’s office, meet the staff, and discuss your volunteer interests. (Some opportunities may allow for phone interviews to acquaint the staff and volunteer.)
• Set up volunteer time
• Have fun!
The Livestock Conservancy is often asked to provide booths or information at fairs, trade shows, conferences, and events. Although our staff members cannot respond to every request to represent The Livestock Conservancy, this is a great opportunity for volunteers around the country to get involved and help spread the Conservancy’s message. We will post specific volunteer opportunities on this page – so check back often!