Social Media Contractor
The Livestock Conservancy is looking for a creative thinker who is passionate about regenerative and sustainable farming to join our communications team. This contract position will report to the Communications Manager and will work with the nonprofit’s staff to manage our Facebook pages and groups, Instagram and Twitter channels. The Social Media Contractor will be responsible for creating content specific for each social platform, responding to questions from followers, and reviewing analytics each month.
- Create and schedule content specific for each social platform that will drive engagement.
- Community management of three Facebook groups.
- Answer questions from messenger and post on social platforms.
- Review analytics of social channels each month to compile a report.
- Manage and maintain The Livestock Conservancy’s brand across platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in digital communications, or related field such as advertising or journalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Proficient with Google Docs and Sheets, Hootsuite, and Canva.
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications, and image/video editing software a plus
This is a temporary, contracted position at $15/hr.